Department of Health, RSA
Finance Clerk (Revenue)
Chief Directorate: Occupational Health. Directorate: Medical Bureau for Occupational Diseases (Compensation Commissioner for Occupational Diseases). Johannesburg.
R123 738 per annum (plus competitive benefits)
- Timeous and accurate preparation of the estimates based on the latest assessments;
- Accurately and timeously create invoices on pastel and file;
- Verify accuracy of details on assessments and prepare the necessary corrections;
- Prepare journals for approval and inform the mines of the corrections;
- Reconcile the assessments against receipts;
- Update on monthly basis revenue on pastel system;
- Maintain an effective filing system;
- Follow up on outstanding assessments from the mines and works;
- Perform any other duties as operations may require.
- A Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent NQF 4 certificate with Accounting as a passed subject;
- One (1) year experience in general finance and revenue;
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) and Treasury Regulations;
- Good communication (written and verbal);
- Interpersonal, planning, and organisational skills;
- Computer (MS Office) skills.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Director-General, National Department of Health, Private Bag X828, Pretoria. 0001. Hand delivered applications may be submitted at Reception (Brown application Box), Civitas Building, corner of Thabo Sehume (formerly known as Andries) and Struben streets. Pretoria. FOR ATTENTION: Ms N Sombinge
Ms M Baholo at tel no (011) 356 5663
23 March 2015
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by a CV (previous experience
must be comprehensively detailed) and certified copies of qualification certificates, service certificates, including ID and driver’s licence. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.