Department of Social Development, South Africa
Finance Clerk: Payments
HSRC Building, Pretoria
R123 738 per annum
- Verify all requests for payments received for allocation codes and supporting documentation.
- Capture payments adhere to legislation, government prescripts and departmental policies and procedures.
- Prepare payment advices for large accounts.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of accounts to ensure that all invoices are paid in time.
- Perform administrative tasks relating to safeguard of documents.
- Attend to queries related to payments.
- File documents
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification. Knowledge of BAS, LOGIS, PFMA and Treasury Regulations. Competencies Needed: Planning and Organising skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Numeracy skills.
- Computer skills.
- Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Attributes: Friendly. Hard worker. Be able to work in a team. Flexible. Accurate. Aptitude of figures.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Director General, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X901, Pretoria, 0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street FOR ATTENTION:Ms E de Waal
Ms H Mntuyedwa, Tel: 012 312 7367
24 April 2015