Department of Defence
MP Division, Financial Management Office, Pretoria.
Salary:R123 738 per annum, Level 5
- Keeping roll–call Register up to date.
- Recording of documents received and the distribution of documents to Sub-Divisions falling under Corporate Staff Budget Manager.
- Assist in the capturing of budget and expenditure control reports as well as capturing of Financial Authorities (FA) in the system.
- Answer office telephones.
- Assist in the preparation of budget management report s for the client.
- Recording of all assets for all finance officials under CCSFMO.
- Grade 12 certificate with finance related subjects.
- Knowledge of Computer literate and skilled in Word, Spread sheets (Excel) and Power Point.
- Knowledge of budget, expenditure control processes.
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations.
- Ability to correctly interpret and apply policy.
- Well-developed verbal and written communications skills, Sound mathematical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to draft and present reports.
- Valid drivers licence and willing to travel on short notice when required.
- Team–worker, trustworthy, reliable with good interpersonal relations.
- Respective to work-related suggestions or ideas and decisive/ persevering iro task finalisation.
- Added advantage: Post Matric qualification in Finance, a minimum of one year relevant experience in the relevant field.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted to: Financial Management Division, DFSS, Career Management Section, Priva
te Bag X137, Pretoria,0001 or applications may be hand -delivered to: Department of Defence, Poynton building, 195
Bosman Street, Pretoria where it must be placed in wooden post box number 5 at Reception.
Note: (Please use reference number not post number)
Mrs M.K. Esterhuysen, tel: (012) 355 5164
17 July 2015 (Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered)