THE DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
FIN ACC/CLERK 1
R152 862 per year
- Render Administrative and Financial Accounting transactions by means of checking the received invoices for correctness, verification, approval and filling of all documents.
- Perform Salary Administration support services
- Perform Bookkeeping support services.
- Render a budget support service by means of collecting information from budget holders and compare expenditure against budget and identify variances.
- Capture, allocate virement on budgets and distribute documents with regard to the budget.
- A grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Finance / Accounting environment.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft office packages.
- Additional advantage will be given to candidates who possess a National Diploma in Finance / Accounting / Auditing etc.
*How to Apply:
The Registry Office, Department Small Business Development, Private Bag X672, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at Block B, the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria or applicants may apply online by uploading their CV’s and qualifications on a pdf format on www.dsbd.gov.za .
Enquiries should be directed to the recruitment office
☎ Tel no: (012) 394-3097/ 41440
19 June 2017
EE Requirements: Preference will be given African Male, White Male and People with a disability