Department of Health, Provincial: Gauteng (Odi District Hospital)
Odi District Hospital
Salary: R123 738 per annum (plus benefit)
- Billing of patients files. Capturing payment on PAAB. Drawing reports on BAS.
- Tracing of outstanding patients’s debts.
- Write offs of irrecoverable patient account on daily basis.
- Revenue reconciliations done on monthly basis.
- Submitting Annexures F on monthly basis to Head Office.
- Meet reporting and other deadlines.
- Perform any other duties related to Finance assigned by Supervisor.
- Grade 12 certificate with 2 years relevant experience or National Diploma in Accounting or Finance with 1 year experience;
- Must have Knowledge of PFMA, Treasury regulation and DORA.
- Knowledge of PAAB,BAS and UPFS.
Experience in the field of Financial environment and Hospital policies would be an advantage.
- Good communication (verbal, written and report writing) skills.
Must be computer literate and be able to work under pressure.
*How to Apply:
Kindly forward your applications to Odi District Hospital, Human Resource Department for the attention of Human Resource Manager, Odi District Hospital, Private Bag x509,Mabopane,0190.
Or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za.
Mr P.M Chaba Tel No: (012) 725 2404
03 April 2015