Odi District Hospital, Gauteng Province
Financial Clerk (Cashier)
Odi District Hospital
Salary: R123 738.00 per annum (Level 5)
- Perform sub-cashier’s functions within the hospital.
- Compliance with PFMA, issuing of TPH 208 manual receipts when the system is down.
- Drawing of Patient’s statement on PFMA.
- Update the cash up hand over register daily.
- To Capture TPH 208 receipts on PAAB system.
- Perform any duties assigned by supervisor.
- Grade 12 certificate with 2 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting or Tertiary qualification in any related financial accounting with 1 year experience.
Must have knowledge of UPFS, PFMA, Treasury Regulation and DORA.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and must be able to work in a team.
- Cash management background will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holiday.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to Odi District Hospital Human Resource Development for the attention of Human Resource manager, Odi District Hospital, Private Bag X509, Mabopane, 0190
Mr. P.M. Chaba Tel No. (012) 725 2404
13 February 2015