PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Steve Biko Academic Hospital
R132 399 per year
- The successful candidate will be expected to perform all offices related tasks.
- This comprises to raise patient’s invoices, be familiar with ICD10 Code, making follow ups of outstanding debts, writing-off of long outstanding untraceable debts and submission of patient’s accounts to different stakeholders.
Grade 12 certificate (National Diploma will be an added advantage) and the following key competencies:
- Knowledge of Accounting and Basic Accounting 34 System (BAS), MEDICOM and understanding of Public Finance Management Act
- Treasury Regulations
- Computer Literacy (spreadsheets techniques) and numeracy.
- Ability to use Excel, communicate at all levels.
- Customer Service, experience in client liaison and telephone etiquette as well as good communication skills.
*How to Apply:
Application must submitted on with a Z83 form, certified copies of ID and certificate of qualifications to Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Private Bag x 169, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Cnr Malherbe & Steve Biko Road, Main Entrance at Level 3. Steve Biko Academic Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress. Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.
Ms. A Aluwani Mukhithi or Petro Wyngaardt
☎ Tel: (012) 354 1131
15 April 2016