Financial Clerk Vacancies in Johannesburg, 14 August 2015
Department of Health, Gauteng
Department of Health (Central Office, Johannesburg)
R131 658 per annum (plus benefits)
- To monitor expenditure against budget for all Health Facilities.
- Clear suspense and unallocated accounts.
- Analyse and monitor the In-Year Monitoring reports submitted by Health Facilities.
- Provide training on the above duties to Health Facilities.
- Request funds on a daily basis.
- Any general office duties that may be required by Senior Management.
- Grade 12/ Vocational/ Level 4 Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience in finance will be an advantage.
- Understanding of BAS and SAP systems.
- Understanding of the PFMA and Treasury regulations.
- Computer literacy.
- Be a team player.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be forwarded to the Recruitment and Selection Unit, Gauteng Department of Health, Private Bag X085, Marshalltown, 2107, Physical Address: 37 Sauer Street, Bank of Lisbon attention for Ms S Dladla Or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Mrs. Eunice Sithole Tel: (011) 355 3042
17 August 2015