Gauteng Infrastructure Financing Agency
R195 177 per annum (plus benefits)
- The incumbent will be responsible for; receiving and capture invoices.
- Verify invoices for accuracy, (internal control).
- Verify processing of invoices (capturing payments).
- Filing all documents.
- Verifying all financial transaction captured.
- Clear suspense accounts.
- Record debtors and creditors.
- Verify and process the processing of electronic banking transactions.
- Compile journals and verify the compilation of journals.
- Verify information collected from budget holders.
- Verify the comparison of expenditure against budget.
- Verify the identification of variances.
- Assist with compilation of annual financial statements.
- Distribution of documents with regard to the budget.
- Personal development.
A grade 12 certificate or equivalent plus 3–5 years’ experience
*How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, certified copies of CV, ID and Qualifications to be attached.
Application should be submitted at Gauteng Provincial Treasury: Ground Floor, 75 Fox Street Johannesburg or posted to: Private Bag X 12, Marshalltown, 2107.
Ms. Linda Ninzi, Tel No: (011) 227-9000
24 July 2015