Department of Defence
Food Service Aid
1 Military Hospital
Salary: R73 044 per annum, Level 2
- A professional food handling service.
- Duties include the following: Preparing and serving of food.
- Preparation/setting of tables.
- Ensure that all liquid dispensers are clean and full.
- Ensure that condiment holders are filled before each meal.
- Cutting of bread before each meal.
- The placement of prepared food in bain-marie before each meal.
- Pealing of vegetables/fruit before preparation of meals, including preparation of salads.
- Preparing of food packs.
- Clean as you go.
- Grade 8. ABET (LEVEL 1–4);
- Communicate effectively;
- Must be physically healthy;
- Must be an RSA citizen with experience in a hospital or hospitality environment.
*How to Apply:
Submit application to Department of Defence, SAMHS, 1 Military Hospital, Private Bag X1026, Thaba Tshwane, 0140, or may be hand delivered to 1 Military Hospital.
Capt M.O.W. Sebolaang, (012) 314 0853/0005
12 June 2015 (Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).
Local geo locations will receive preference. The certification date of your barcoded ID must not be older than 6 months and the copy must be of very good quality