OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE
FOOD SERVICE AID ASSISTANT
National Office (OSG)
R93 444 – R110 073 per year.
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Preparation of the Boardroom
- Interview room
- Prior to meetings (filing of water jugs etc)
- Responsible for the safekeeping of all glassware within the above mentioned rooms
- Making tea and food to the SG’s
- Collecting of post and documents and the distribution thereof internally
- Distribution of incoming facsimiles
- And perform any other duty assigned to you by the SG’s
- Adult Basic Education and Training Course level 4/Grade 10.
- Two years appropriate experience and relevant knowledge of food aid assistant.
- Good verbal communication and Must be responsible and have good work ethics.
*How to Apply:
The Director: Human Resources, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X10, Marshalltown, 2107.
For the attention of HR Directorate. Applications can also be hand delivered to the Office of the Chief Justice, Human Resource Management 13th floor, Edura House, 41 Fox Street, Johannesburg.
Ms T Mashifane
☎ Tel: (011) 838 2010
19 February 2016