FOOD SERVICE AID
R78 156 per year (level 2)
- Preparing and serving refreshments and cleaning.
- Preparation in advance for the serving of beverages and other refreshments daily, at meetings and functions.
- Assisting outside of the normal working area and/or after normal working hours in cases of absence of the relevant responsible colleagues.
- Assisting during extraordinary events Cleaning and filling of water bottles.
- Washing of dishes and dish cloths.
- Washing and ironing of table cloths.
- Cleaning of kitchens and removal of kitchen waste.
- Cleaning of waste bins.
- Polishing of silver and brass ware.
- Cleaning of working areas, floors, windows and kitchen equipment.
- Safekeeping and maintenance of catering utensils and other equipment.
- Ensuring effective and efficient use of cleaning materials and kitchen equipment.
ABET training with relevant experience in the hospitality industry and cleaning.
Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to read and write.
*How to Apply:
The Presidency, Private Bag X1000, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at 535 Johannes Ramokhoase Street (former Proes Street), Arcadia, Pretoria
Ms Qaqamba Mququ
☎ Tel: (021 464 2244)
15 January 2016 at 16h30