DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM
FOOD SERVICES ASSISTANT
Office Of The Registrar Of Deeds: Johannesburg
R107 886 per year, Level 03
- Serve tea, coffee, water and refreshments for meetings and occasions.
- Perform washing-up services, (washing of dishes) sign distribution.
- Ensure that venue is ready for use check if all print outs are correct.
- Place orders for requested refreshments.
- A Grade 10.
- Two years’ experience in hospitality.
- Knowledge of food service aid.
- Basic knowledge of Hygiene.
- Organisational skills.
- Communication skills.
*How to Apply:
The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform has launched the Erecruitment web site were applicants apply for a post on line. Applications must be submitted by following the link to apply for the post above http://drdlr.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx
- Please ensure that all required documents are uploaded with your application.
- A comprehensive CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed) and certified (certification must not be older than 6 months) copies of qualifications, service certificates (in case of an OSD post), identification document and permanent residency/work permit.
- Failure to submit the requested documents electronically may result in your application not being considered.
21 July 2017 at 16:00