DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING
GENERAL ASSISTANT CLEANER
King Hintsa TVET College – Kobonqaba Satellite Campus
Temporary/ 06 months’ contract
R107 886 per year
- Undertake activities associate with maintaining cleanliness of designated areas and providing support during the relocation of office furniture/equipment with laid down instructions.
- Receive verbal instructions from the immediate supervisor on the work program and/or priorities related to specific departments and/or communication specific cleaning material requirement.
- Clean ablutions facilities, mopping floors and wiping ceramic surfaces, replacing toilet rolls, hand towels, etc. and checking and reporting defective items to the immediate supervisor for attention.
- Ensure that areas that are services are kept neat and tidy.
- Standard 7 – 10 qualification is essential.
- Proven experience as General Assistant Cleaner (a minimum of 2 years cleaning experience).
- Good communicate skills
- Must be able to communicate English (read, write) Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure without supervision
- Willingness to undergo further training
- Hardworking and team player
*How to Apply:
Please Forward Your Application, Quoting The Reference Number to: The Principal, King Hintsa TVET College, Private Bag X3018, Butterworth, 4960 Or Hand Deliver to: 218 Mthatha Road Ibika Township, Butterworth.
Mr MM Ndzame ☎ Tel no: (047) 401 6400
23 June 2017 at 16h00