DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
GENERAL STORE ASSISTANT
93 Ammunition Depot, Jan Kempdorp, Northern Cape.
R78 156 per year, Level 2
- Assist in stocktaking.
- Clean the warehouse and area around the warehouse.
- Loading and off-loading of ammo containers on the vehicles.
- Check and report any defaults with regards to containers.
- An ABET Level 1–4 (or Grade 12 / NQF Level 4).
- General working experience will be an advantage.
Special requirements (skills needed):
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically fit.
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, Logistics Support Formation, Private Bag X1023, Lyttelton, 0140 or may be hand delivered on Chrichard Street, Tek Base, Pretoria.
Ms G. Williams,
☎ Tel: (012) 671 0049
11 December 2015 (Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).