DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
GENERAL WORKER: GEORGE
Western Cape Regional Office George
R84 096 per year, Level 02
- General and structural maintenance of gauging sites.
- Refurbishment of gauging sites.
- Construction of gauging weirs and infrastructure.
- Technical assistance and special tasks.
- ABET certificate (be able to read and write).
- Knowledge of construction and maintenance work.
- Knowledge of Occupational health and safety.
- Knowledge of gardening equipment and appliances.
- Knowledge of power tools.
- Knowledge of carpentry / bricklaying / welding.
- Knowledge of daily maintenance procedures for effective machine / equipment performance.
*How to Apply:
Western Cape, Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X16, Sanlamhof, 7532 or hand deliver to Sigma Building, 3 Blanckenberg Road, and Bellville. For attention: Mr. B. Saki 021 941 6018
Mr. J Kriel
☎ Tel: (044) 802 2733
03 June 2016 AT 16:00