DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
Proto-CMA Upper Vaal, Potchefstroom Office
R90 234 per year, Level 02
- Clean and maintain grounds.
- Repair tools and structures such buildings, fences and benches using hand and power tools.
- Mix spray or spread fertiliser, herbiciders or insecticides onto grass.
- Shrubs and tree using hand or automic sprayer or spreaders.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters and other ground features.
- Maintain existing grounds/gardens by caring for sod, plants and trees.
- Rake and mulch leaves, irrigate plants and lawns.
- Sweep parking lots, walkaways, grounds and clean buildings by sweeping, washing floors and cleaning windows.
- ABET qualifications.
- Zero (0) to one (1) year experience.
- Knowledge of gardening and equipment and appliances.
- Knowledge of lawn care process.
- Knowledge of the pruning and trimming process and techniques.
- Knowledge of chemical use (dilution / mix) chemical product knowledge.
- Knowledge of daily maintenance procedures for efficient machine/ equipment performance.
- Basic knowledge of in supporting water utilisation and water resource strategy.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Knowledge of gardens maintenance and planting practices.
- Basic understanding of Government Legislation.
*How to Apply:
Centre: Proto-CMA Upper Vaal, Potchefstroom Office: Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to the Area Manager, Water Resource Management Office, Department of Water and Sanitation, hand deliver to 126 Chris Hani Drive, Private Bag X936, Potchefstroom, 2520.
For attention: Ms SM Mokgosi 018 294 9302.
Mr. M. Mokgwabone, ☎ Tel no: (012) 392 1305.
23 June 2017