DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Ekurhuleni Health District: ESDR
R196 278 per year (plus benefits)
- Monitoring the quality of counselling practise in the sub district in accordance with the National HIV Mentorship Standards for all PHC facilities and NGO.
- Facilitate debriefing and group counselling sessions, Orientation and in service program from existing and new appointees of Lay counselors.
- Monitor and support health facilities and NGO’S to reach their allocated HCT targets for the financial year.
- Coordinate all HIV AIDS outreach in the sub district for improved performance on HCT.
- Coordinate and conduct outreach campaigns with NGO’S, private sector and CBO’s.
- Diploma or Degree in Psychology with three years relevant experience in HIV AND Aids Counselling.
- Candidates must have proven ability in Working in HIV and AIDS counselling services as well as mentoring of Lay Counselors.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have Sound knowledge of the PFMA.
- Ability to effectively liase and Communicate with all stakeholders in the district and sub district.
- Oriented towards team work.
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license.
*How to Apply:
Applications to be sent to Ekurhuleni Health District, Hand Post and other means of posting, delivery to 40 Catlin Street Germiston 1400 or Private Bag X1005 Germiston 1400. or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za Attention: Human Resource Manager.
Ms. A. Radebe
☎ Tel: (011) 565 5000
29 April 2016