DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY AND FISHERIES
R171 069 per year
- Log calls and administer the helpdesk system for the Department in order to ensure users satisfactory.
- Log all user calls using the service helpdesk system.
- Assign calls to the appropriate technician including contractors.
- Provide helpdesk support to users.
- Provide basic support on hardware, software and network problems, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Render helpdesk support administration.
- Maintain helpdesk system and extract appropriate reports.
- Maintain helpdesk database.
- An applicant must be in possession of a degree/National Diploma in IT.
- Appropriate experience in rendering of helpdesk services in an Information Technology environment or ICT desktop support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages, Microsoft networking environment and Microsoft Windows XP operating system.
- Planning and organizing, communication/interpersonal and listening skills.
- Problem-solving skills. Computer literacy.
*How to Apply:
Mr S. Gwarube
☎ Tel: (012) 319-6514/6195
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 537 5174
Gauteng: Reception, Agriculture Place, 20 Steve Biko Street (formerly Beatrix Street), Arcadia, Pretoria
05 August 2016 (unless otherwise stated)
This position is subject to job rotation and enrichment. The applicant must be able to learn quickly and be trained continuously.