PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF e-GOVERNMENT
Steve Biko Academic Hospital
R127 851 per year plus benefits
- Supervise the work of subordinates and ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is attained in wards, bathrooms, kitchens, sluices, offices, floors and windows.
- Allocate and delegate duties for household workers, control on\off register, leave forms and evaluate performance of household workers according to PMDS.
- Supervise serving of meals, tea, coffee and water to the patients.
- Order, control and supervise cleaning 105 material, waste containers.
- Clean \ dirty linen and removal of medical and general waste from the ward.
- Report on broken \missing items and send for repair or service.
- Asset management.
- See that linen room, stores and cupboards are locked at all times.
- Adhere to safety regulations.
- Perform duties as required per job description, work schedule and delegated duties by Operational Manager.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Minimum cleaning experience of 5 years in the cleaning services.
- Good interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Must be able to cope with the physical demands of the position.
- Be able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Willing to work shifts, night, weekends and public holidays
*How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form, certified copies of ID and certificate of qualifications to Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Private Bag x 169, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Cnr Malherbe & Steve Biko Road, Main Entrance at Level 3. Steve Biko Academic Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress. Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.
Mrs. M Modise
☎ Tel no: (012) 354 1716
04 August 2017