PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
HOUSEKEEPER (NURSING RESIDENCE)
Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital
R78 156 per year (plus benefits)
- Be able to work shift that include night shift, do monthly inventory of residence material Resources, Requisition of households, Cleaning material, relevant groceries and stationery.
- Supervision of cleaning service by household aids in all residence block.
- Ensure that all residence facilities are in good working condition.
- Write works order requests for the repairs of facility residence equipment and facilities.
- Follow up requests to ensure that they are attended timeously.
- Fulfill all process that pertain to application of accommodation at the residence.
- Report to the residence housekeeper manager all incidents that occurred within working days, night shift, over weekend and on public holidays, respond to guests inquiries whether verbally in telephonically, Ensure security, confidentiality, privacy and safety of residents.
- This includes locking up of residence access gates at 22:00.
- Respond to residents’ problems such as broken windows panes, facility locking systems, fused lights, etc.
- Ensure that residence furniture and amenities are according to prescribed layout, Do scheduled monitoring of block residence, to insure that residents comply with the policy, Monitoring in the evening should include the study times for student nurses on training.
- Ensure 39 compliance to general waste disposal policy to prevent implications of various kinds.
Academic: grade 10 or equivalent literacy, reading and writing skills, experience at least 1 year experience in an academic hospital setting
*How to Apply:
Applications to be addressed to: The Human Resource s, Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Private Bag X07, Olifantsfontein 1665 or submitted at corner Flint Mazibuko and Rev. R.J. Namane Olifantsfontein 1665 or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Mrs. M. Pela
☎ Tel No: ( 011) 923 – 2053
20 May 2016