Department of Health, Gauteng Provincial Administration
Human Resource Clerk
Central Office of Department of Health, Gauteng
Salary R123 738 per annum (plus benefits)
- Visit institutions to assist with workshops.
- Compile e-mail and telephone enquiries for analysis of problematic areas in implementation of HR policies.
- Assist with investigations that arise from HR policy implementation.
- Assist Institutions with the interpretation of HR policies.
- Compile a report of the status of HR policies on a quarterly basis.
- Keep abreast of developments at DPSA on weekly basis by printing out new documents weekly.
- Assist with the information to compile monthly and quarterly reports.
- Attend all relevant meetings. Assist with all relevant responsibilities of the unit where required to do so.
- Matric/ Grade 12 with 0 – 3 years Human Resource experience.
- Driver’s licence is a pre-requisite.
- National Diploma in Human Resource or relevant Human Resource Degree will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Human Resource prescripts.
- Exposure to interpretation of the implementation of the HR policies in an HR working environment.
- In–sight to basic research skills, ability to manage projects within a time-frame.
- Ability to write reports
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to The Recruitment and Selection Unit, Gauteng Department of Health, Private Bag
X085, Marshalltown, 2107, Physical Address: 37 Sauer Street, Bank of Lisbon
or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za
Mr. M Malatjie, Tel No: ( 011) 355 3126
13 February 2015