INDEPENDENT POLICE INVESTIGATIVE DIRECTORATE
HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK
National Office: Pretoria
R132 399.00 per annum (Salary level 5) .
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
Key Competencies include:
- Rendering support service to line functionaries on HRM issues
- Rendering an effective HRM advisory service to management and employee in the department
- Recruitment and selection
- Condition of services
- Performance Evaluation and General administrative tasks
- Applicants should be in possession of a Senior Certificate or a recognized National Diploma/B-Tech Degree in Human Resource Management with relevant experience in Human Resource Management.
- The applicant should possess knowledge of HRM Policies and related legislation like the Public Service Act, the Basic condition of Employment Act and the Public Service Regulations.
- He/She must have knowledge of PERSAL.
- PERSAL certificate will be an added advantage.
- He/she must be self-driven and must be computer literate.
- The incumbent must be able to work under pressure and should have good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and writing).
*How to Apply:
Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 941, Pretoria, 0001 or, hand delivered to City Forum Building, 114 Madiba Street, Pretoria Central
Ms Daisy Mashapa
☎ Tel: 012 399 0211
Mr N Nekhumbe
☎ Tel: 012 399 0213
22 January 2016
Only African Male, Coloured Males/Females, Indian males /Females, Whites males/females must apply