DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK: PRODUCTION
R152 862 per year, Level 05
- Implement human resource administration practices.
- Performance Management.
- Address human resource administration enquiries.
- Provide HR registry services.
- A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of human resources functions, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collate administrative statistics.
- Basic knowledge and insight of Human Resources prescripts.
- Knowledge of basic financial operating systems (PERSAL, BAS, LOGIS etc).
- Knowledge of registry duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data and operate computer.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of storage and retrieval procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Understanding of the work in registry.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Flexibility and teamwork.
- Basic knowledge of problem solving and analysis.
- People and diversity management.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Planning and organising.
- Language good verbal and written communication skills.
*How to Apply:
Centre: Pretoria: Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to the Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X 350 Pretoria 0001 or hand deliver at Continental Building, (Cnr Visagie) and Bosman, street, Pretoria.
For attention: Ms Cindy Mazibuko
Ms. N Myeni
☎ Tel no: (012) 336 7753
25 August 2017 time: 16H00