NATIONAL PROSECUTING AUTHORITY
R132 399 per year (Excluding Benefits) (Level 5)
- Perform a variety of Human Resource Function and tasks in the region.
- Assist in formulating, implementing and maintaining HR Policies.
- Assists in the interview process.
- Liaise with corporate services regarding all matters pertaining to HR functions.
- Assist in the training and development programmes in the office.
- Assist in the Performance Assessment Process.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Knowledge of PERSAL.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management in the Public Service.
- Good communication.
- Good Organizational and people management skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to lead and guide a team for sub-section in the office
*How to Apply:
Email: Recruitdppkim273@npa.gov.za or Fax: (012) 843 3915
☎ Tel: 053 807 4539
12 October 2015