DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM
Human Resource Officer
Office Of The Registrar Of Deeds (Cape Town)
R132 399 per year (Level 5)
- Implement human resources administration practices.
- Recruitment and selection (Advertisements, appointments, transfer, verification of qualifications, secretarial functions at interviews, absorptions, probationary periods, etc.).
- Implement conditions of services (Leave, housing, medical, injury on duty, long service recognition, overtime, relocation, pension, allowances, PILIR or etc.).
- Performance management.
- Termination of services (indicate the steps).
- Address human resources administration enquiries.
- A grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- No experience required.
- Knowledge of registry duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, and operate computer.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of storage and retrieval procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Understanding of the work in registry.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Working under pressure.
- Meeting deadlines.
*How to Apply:
Office of the Chief Registrar of Deeds, Private Bag X918, Pretoria, 0001 or hand it delivered to: Rentmeester Building, room 310, 3rd floor, Corner Pretorius and Bosman Street, for the attention of: Refilwe Noge
25 September 2015 at 16:00
African, Indian and White Males and African and Indian Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.