Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, South Africa
ICCV Payment Clerk
Salary: R148 584 per annum
- Capable to generate payments of ICCV’s;
- Capture ICCV payments on PERSAL;
- General Administration in the ICCV payment unit.
- Monthly report on ICCV payments;
- Reports and compile ICCV statistic.
- Applicants must have a Senior Certificate or equivalent;
- Applicants have a relevant work experience;
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Applicants must be able to work both independently and in a team;
- PERSAL knowledge would be an added advantage;
- Numeric and general administration skills.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to Directorate Support Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000
or Hand delivered to any of the following offices:
- 265 West Lane, Momentum Tuinhof, Karee (West Block), Centurion; 85 Field Street, Durban, 4001;
- DPW, 18 Presbrand Street, Bloemfontein, 9300;
- 101 York Street, Nedbank Building, 1st Floor, Rm 102A, George, 6530 or 1 Thibault Square, Standard Bank Building, 9th Floor, cnr Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue, Cape Town, 8001
Mr M Prusent, tel. 021 421 1012.
30 January 2015
This might be also interesting for you: Correctional Services Learnership 2016