DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
INSPECTOR: INSPECTION SERVICES
Labour Centre Kimberley
R183 558 per year
- Conduct inspections with the aim of ensuring compliance with all labour legislations.
- Execute investigations on reported cases pertaining to contravention of labour legislation and enforce where and when necessary.
- Conduct proactive (Blitz) inspections regularly to monitor compliance with labour legislation.
- Assist in conduct Advocacy Campaigns on Labour Legislation.
- Assist in drafting of inspection plans, reports and compilation of statistics on allocated cases.
- Three (3) year relevant tertiary qualification in Labour Relations / BCOM Law/ LLB.
- No experience required.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Departmental Policies and procedures, Skills Development Act, Labour Relation Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act , Skills Development Levies Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, COIDA ,Unemployment Insurance Act, UI Contribution Act ,Employment Equity.
Skills: 22 Facilitation, Planning and Organizing (Own work), Computing (Spread sheets, PowerPoint and word processing), Interpersonal, Problem solving, Interviewing, listening and observation, Analytical, Verbal and written communication.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Human Resources Operations: Private Bag X5012, Kimberley, 8301 or hand delivered C/o Pniel & Compound Street, Kimberley
FOR ATTENTION : Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Kimberley
Mr J Mphahlele
☎ Tel no: (053) 8381580
28 August 2017 at 16:00