DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
Inspector: Inspection Services
Labour Centre: Kimberly
R158 985 per year
- Conduct occupational inspections with the aim of ensuring compliance with all labour legislations,
- Namely: Basic of Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA), Labour Relations Act (LRA), Employment Equity Act (EEA), Unemployment Insurance Act (UIA), Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act (COIDA), Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), Skills Development Act (SDA) and UCA.
- Execute investigations on reported cases pertaining to contravention of labour legislation and enforce where and when necessary.
- Conduct proactive (Blitz) inspections regularly to monitor compliance with labour legislation.
- Conduct advocacy campaigns on identified and allocated labour legislation.
- Assist in drafting of inspection plans, reports and compilation of statistics on allocated cases.
- Three year relevant tertiary qualification in Labour Law or relevant related Labour Laws of South Africa.
- Zero to six months in Inspection and Enforcement environment.
- Valid Drivers licence.
Departmental Policies and procedures , Skills Development Act , Labour Relation Act , Basic Conditions of Employment Act , Skills Development Levies Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, COIDA, Unemployment Insurance Act, UI Contribution Act , Employment Equity.
Facilitation, Planning and Organizing (Own work), Computing (Spread sheets, PowerPoint and word processing), Interpersonal, Problem solving, Interviewing, Listening and Observation Analytical, Verbal and Written Communication.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X 5012, Kimberly, 8301 Or hands deliver at Cnr Compound and Pniel Road
Mr J Mphahlele
☎ Tel: (053) 8381500
28 September 2015 at 16:00