DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
INSPECTOR: INSPECTION SERVICES
Labour Centre: Lichtenburg
R171 069 per year
Conduct occupational inspections with the aim of ensuring compliance with all labour legislations, namely:
- Basic of Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA)
- Labour Relations Act (LRA)
- Employment Equity Act (EEA)
- Unemployment Insurance Act (UIA)
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act (COIDA)
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Skills Development Act (SDA) and UCA
- Execute investigations on reported cases pertaining to contravention of labour legislation and enforce where and when necessary.
- Conduct proactive (Blitz) inspections regularly to monitor compliance with labour legislation.
- Conduct advocacy campaigns on identified and allocated labour legislation.
- Assist in drafting of inspection plans, reports and compilation of statistics on allocated cases.
- Three year relevant tertiary qualification in Labour Relations/ Human Resource Management/Law.
- No experience required.
- Valid Driver’s licence.
- Departmental Policies and procedures
- Skills Development Act
- Labour Relation Act
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Skills Development Levies Act
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Unemployment Insurance Act
- UI Contribution Act
- Employment Equity
- Planning and Organizing (Own work)
- Computing (Spread sheets
- PowerPoint and word processing)
- Problem solving
- Interviewing, listening and observation
- Verbal and written communication
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X2040, Mmabatho, 2735
FOR ATTENTION : Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Provincial Office: Mmabatho
Ms ME Msiza
☎ Tel: (018) 387 8100
07 November 2016