INDEPENDENT POLICE INVESTIGATIVE DIRECTORATE
INTERNAL AUDIT CLERK
National Office Pretoria
R142 461.00 per year (Salary level 05).
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Assist with the audit work conforms to the institute of internal Audit (IIA) Standard and other guidelines procedures set by the department.
- Assist the Audit supervisor with the drafting of summary of audit reports to Head Internal Audit.
- Conduct follow-up audits on previous audit project to determine the adequacy, effectiveness and timeliness of actions taken by auditees on the reported audit findings.
- A three year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with auditing and/or Accounting as majors, relevant auditing experience.
- Knowledge of government policies and regulations as well as standard of institute of internal Auditors.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) Computer literacy.
- Must be prepared to travel, work irregular hours and under pressure.
- A driver’s licence will added advantage as the candidate will required to travel frequently.
*How to Apply:
Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag x 941, Pretoria 0001 or hands deliver to City forum Building, 114 Madiba Street. Pretoria 0001
Mr N Nekhumbe
☎ Tel:012 399 0213
15 December 2016