Department of Communications
R18 150.78 per month
Plan and execute audit projects allocated in line with the Internal Audit section’s annual operational plan and in compliance with the IIA Professional Practice Framework.
Conduct follow-up audits on previous audit projects to determine whether management has implemented commitments made since the last audit, assist with the execution of ad-hoc requests.
- A National diploma/B Tech. or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing.
- At least 2 years’ experience in financial audits (incl. data analytics)/regularity audits or performance audits within internal or external auditing environment.
- Knowledge of government policies and regulations i.e PFMA, Treasury Regulations, Public Service Act and Regulations.
- Communication (written and verbal); computer skills; project management; analytical skills, ability to work in a team; excellent client relations and research skills.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal), Computer literacy.
- Must be a member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), have a valid driver’s licence (at least code B) and required to travel.
- Knowledge of and interaction with Electronic Working Papers and Audit Packages (e.g. Teammate).
*How to Apply:
The Director-General, Department of Communications, Private Bag X745, Pretoria,0001 or Hand deliver to Tshedimosetso House,1035 Cnr Francis Baard & Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria
☎ Tel: (012) 473 0008
16 October 2015
In addition to the interview, shortlisted candidates will be required to partake in a practical Test.