Eastern Cape High Court: Mthatha
Salary R103 494 – R 121 911 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls, take and convey messages;
- Test the switchboard consoles;
- Update departmental telephone directory;
- Record and maintain the register for security-related matters;
- Ensure proper maintenance of the switchboard equipment;
- Prepare the telephone printouts for private calls and keep records and statistics thereof.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification;
- Two years’ experience in the operation of switchboard;
- Experience in Clerical/Administrative function will be an added advantage;
- Communicate in English as well as African language.
*How to Apply:
Put your relevant reference number, submit your application to:
Direct post: The Provincial Head, Private Bag X9065, EAST LONDON, 5200
OR Physical Address: Office of the Chief Justice Service Centre, No. 3 Phillip Frame Road, CHISELHURST, EAST LONDON
Ms Dibuseng Mongoato (043) 702 7108/9
20 February 2015