Provincial Administration: Gauteng (Department of Health)
Keyboard Operating Clerk
Salary: R 183 438 per annum (plus benefits)
- Receiving visitors, telephonic duties.
- Assist with arrangements for functions, booking of Auditorium for Symposiums and conferences.
- Typing reports and taking minutes.
- Handling E-mail correspondence, handling administration of doctors call roster.
- Liaise with Universities, other hospitals and community services.
- Making of photo copies.
- Sending and receiving of faxes.
Order and control stationary, cleaning material and toiletries.
- Take responsibility of departmental store room.
- Supervising of cleaners.
- Responsibility of opening and locking up of building.
- Reporting of any maintenance of building.
- Register files and filing of documents.
- Key control.
- Attend to Head of Dept. dairy and appointments.
Management of the department’s Performance agreement and evaluation.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the manager.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 4 – 5 years secretarial/ receptionist experience.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good verbal, writing and typing skills.
*How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted to: The HR Manager, Weskoppies Hospital, Private Bag x113, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to the office of the HR Manager, Weskoppies Hospital. or apply online: www gautengonline.gov.za
Applications should include Z83, CV, certified copies of ID and Qualifications.
Mrs M Jacobs; Tel no: (012) 319 9730
13 February 2015