Department of Health (Steve Biko Academic Hospital)
Keyboard Operating Level 5
Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Pretoria
Salary: R123 738 per annum
- To coordinate office activities and perform secretarial assignments for the Department of Internal Medicine.
- To provide support to the delivery of administrative/secretarial services with specific responsibility for supporting records, and completing assigned administrative/secretarial tasks such as: Managing the diary, manage and arrange meetings, schedule appointments, make photocopies, sent received and distribute faxes and internal and external mail.
- Student examinations preparations: formulating of time tables, typing of patient reports, calculation of marks on MS excel, preparation of marks for examination commission meetings.
- Minutes taking, manage and maintain efficient filing system, order stationary and other office consumables.
- Other tasks as directed by the HOD and assigned supervisor.
- Minimum Qualification: Grade 12.
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power P Good typing and computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point);
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Good filing and organizational skills;
- Ability to deal with sensitive matters;
- Ability to work independently under pressure;
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills;
- Honesty, integrity and confidentiality abilities.
*How to Apply:
Application must submitted on Z83 form with certified copy of ID and certificate of qualifications to Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Private Bag x 169, Pretoria, 0001
Dr. C.M Kgokolo (012) 354 1105
30 April 2015