PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG GAUTENG PROVINCIAL TREASURY
R78 156 per year (plus benefits)
- Clean laundry area and laundry machines; be able to operate various machines in the laundry (i.e., washing, dryer ironing and pressers).
- Iron, fold, count and pack laundered items and seal linen bags.
- Collect and deliver linen to clients except Edenvale hospital.
- Sort, count and record dirty linen.
- Load and offload of linen.
- Delivery of linen to different institutions.
- Rotate within the laundry take steps for prevention of cross-infection.
- Do all laundry responsibilities as directed by the supervisor.
- Report any machine defaults to the supervisor.
- Do all laundry duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Minimum requirement, Abet or grade 10 with 0-2 years Laundry /cleaning Experience.
- Grade 12 qualification will be advantageous.
- Poses good Communication skills, be able to work shifts especially night shift.
- Be able to rotate areas in the laundry.
- Honest and reliable.
- Poses physical strength and to cope with physical demands of position.
- Be able to work as a team and or independently.
*How to Apply:
Application forms with certified copies of qualifications and ID to be send to: Edenvale hospital, Resource Department Private Bag X 1005, Edenvale, 1610 or hand delivered to: Edenvale hospital, Second gate (Next to taxi Rank), Modderfontein Road, Edenvale, Closing date is as of below at 15:00. or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Mr. M.S. Leshabanei
☎ Tel: 011 321-6114
15 April 2016