Letsema Banking Learnership Programme 2016
Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth
R38 000 per year
This learnership provides you the opportunity to increase 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice related to the Banking sector
- A valid certified copy of your Grade 12 Certificate that has a minimum pass of 50% in English And also a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Present a positive recommendation or official testimonial from your previous school, learning institution, or religious organization
- Currently unemployed
- Present a professional image
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2016 to 31 Dec 2016
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2016
- Persons with a disability have to provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Efficient communication in written and verbal English.
*How to Apply:
- Apply online at www.kelly.co.za
- Visit www.kelly.co.za or www.bankseta.org.za and download the application form
Tel: 087 354 5569
- Request that a form be fax or emailed to you
- Request that a form be emailed to you
28 AUGUST 2015
- Fax, E-mail or hand deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 28 August 2013.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of November 2015 should assume that their applcation was unsuccessful
- Employment equity targets will apply.
- The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transport costs.
Other Learnerships that might be interesting
Sasol Learnership 2016
Matriculant learnership at Old Mutual