Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA)
Logistical Clerk: Handyman
Salary: R103 494 per annum (Level 4). Annual progression up to maximum salary of R121 911 per annum is possible subject to satisfactory performance.
- Maintain the building (minor works), inspect the building and detect faults;
- Repair faults minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry problems;
- Maintain the office building (major works), assist service providers and instruct them to perform work, oversee their work, complete requisition form and receive invoices submit to for payments;
- Order consumables for maintaining facilities and install them;
Undertake manual labour, Assist to move furniture;
- Safekeeping of maintenance tools and supplies.
- ABET Level 4 OR Grade 9. Knowledge of facilities maintenance processes;
- Experience in Electrics/plumbing/carpentry;
- Customer service skills, communication and interpersonal skills, computer skills.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications typing ref. number must be addressed to Mr Thabang Ntsiko. Applications must be posted to Department of Public Service and Administration, Private Bag X916, PRETORIA, 0001 or delivered 116 Johannes Ramokhoase (Proes) Street, Batho Pele House, cnr Johannes Ramokhoase Street and Sophie De Bruyn Street, Pretoria, 0001.
Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered
Any enquiries, please contact Mr R Raath, tel. 012-336 1110
2 February 2015
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 together with copies of qualification(s), Identity Document (certified in the past 12 months.) Proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, a comprehensive CV indicating duration of appropriate experience and three reference persons with the following information: name and contact numbers an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate.