Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA)
Logistical Clerk: Messenger Services
R103 494 per annum (Level 4). Annual progression up to maximum salary of R121 911 per annum is possible subject to satisfactory performance.
- Collect mail bag from the Post Office, distribute mail to various offices;
- Sort and distribute Department newspaper;
- Route submissions;
- Collect and distribute documents and parcels internally and externally;
- Support with the physical task at the dispatch counter and record centre, assist with reprographic services.
- ABET Level 4 or Grade 9;
- Experience in General Administration and messenger services;
- Applicants with prior learning either by means experience or alternative courses may also apply;
- Basic Computer literacy;
- Basic 26 numeric, good communication at appropriate level;
- Plan and organize own work;
- Ability to maintain integrity of confidential information and sensitive documents;
- Sound interpersonal relations, ability to liaise with team members and members of the Public;
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive documents;
- Must have a working understanding of English and be able to read English;
- A valid driver’s license.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications typing ref. number must be addressed to Mr Thabang Ntsiko.
Applications must be posted to Department of Public Service and Administration, Private Bag X916, PRETORIA, 0001 or delivered 116 Johannes Ramokhoase (Proes) Street, Batho Pele House, cnr Johannes Ramokhoase
Street and Sophie De Bruyn Street, Pretoria, 0001.
Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered
Ms R Lenong, tel. 012-336 1278
2 February 2015
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 together with copies of qualification(s), Identity Document (certified in the past 12 months.) Proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, a comprehensive CV indicating duration of appropriate experience and three reference persons with the following information: name and contact numbers an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate.