DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN
LOGISTICS CLERK: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Basic remuneration package of R 132,399 per year (salary level 5).
- Processing of procurement requisitions/applications, request quotations from suppliers and update the supplier’s database.
- Prepare procurement advices and orders.
- Compile requests for quotations.
- Maintain SCM registers and compile monthly SCM reports.
- Assist in preparing submissions for SCM committees.
- Provide general office support.
- Show initiative and close attention to detail.
- Control work statistics and maintenance thereof within the component.
- Capturing of transactions/orders on LOGIS.
- Provide weekly statistics.
- A senior certificate; tertiary qualification in Logistics/Supply Chain Management plus relevant experience in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills.
- Knowledge of LOGIS, PFMA, BAS and government procurement procedures will be an advantage.
- The successful applicant will be subject to personal security vetting at a top secret level.
*How to Apply:
The Director-General, Department of Women, Private Bag X931, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered at 36 Hamilton Street, Arcadia, Pretoria.
Mr Derick Mahapa
☎ Tel: 012 359 0231
26 February 2016