Department of Science and Technology
R132 399 per year
- Undertake routine maintenance and repairs of appliances and electrical features.
- Clean air filters and diffusers.
- Attend to emergency calls.
- Moving furniture within the building.
- Arrange workstations.
- Oversee and monitor the work performed by contractors
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) plus N3 with trade certificate.
- One year of relevant experience in fixing and connecting electrical faults.
- In-depth knowledge of electricity.
- Knowledge of plumbing and carpentry and a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Good communication, interpersonal, problem solving, planning and organisational skills.
- Willingness to assist and work after hours.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self driven and innovative.
*How to Apply:
Private Bag X894, Pretoria, 0001, or hand-deliver them to the Department at Building 52, CSIR Campus, Meiring Naudé Road, Brummeria.
☎ Tel: 012 843 6709
09 October 2015