PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK
Tshwane District Heath Service
R142 461 per year plus benefits
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of goods and services.
- Obtain quotations, complete procurement forms for purchasing of standard office items.
- Stock control, keep and maintain the asset register.
- A grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of one year experience required in Supply Chain/Finance
- Computer skills
- Planning and Organisation skills
- Language skills
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Job knowledge, communication, interpersonal relations, flexibility and team work
- Knowledge of clerical duties, practice as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Services
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment
*How to Apply:
Applications must be delivered to The Fields Building, 427 Hilda Street, Cnr Hilda and Burnett Streets, Hatfield or post to PO Box 9514, Pretoria 0001 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za
Ms Evonne Binang
☎ Tel: (012) 451 9003
29 July 2016