PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK LEVEL 5
Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
R142 461 – R167 814 per year (plus benefits)
- Receive and issue stock.
- Complete request for stock replenishment.
- Stock taking biannually.
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders.
- Control stock and do regular spot checks.
- Applying proper inventory system.
- Control movement of assets between locations.
- Facilitate disposal process on monthly basis.
- Barcode new assets and distribute to users.
- Give guidance to users how to control assets.
- Do quarterly asset verification.
- Do monthly reconciliation with BAS.
- Provide electronic asset register for reconciliation.
- Provide manual asset register for reconciliation.
- Grade 12 and relevant qualification in Supply Chain.
- 1-year experience in the field of Supply Chain.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legislative framework governing Public Service.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Asset Management will be an added advantage.
*How to Apply:
People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.
Ms. E.D. Kau
Contact ☎ Tel: (012) 318-6495
26 August 2016