DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
MESSENGER (ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT)
NWRI: Central Operations (Pretoria)
R119 154 per year (Level 4)
- Render messenger services to the Directorate.
- Administer incoming and outgoing mail documents.
- Timeously collect mail in the morning, afternoon and as the need arise.
- Distribution of mail and mail documents within the department and collect documents from other departments and offices.
- Keep registers of incoming and outgoing mail and mail documents.
- Management and loading of photocopier machines.
- Perform photocopier and binding services for the office.
- Tracking and tracing of file correspondence documents.
- Receive and verify delivery items, messages, mail and correspondence documents for correctness.
- Retrieve files and deliver them to correct destinations.
- Check and record outgoing files.
- Place correspondence on files.
- Render assistance with execution of tasks attached to registry and administration support section.
- Grade 12 certificate with one (1) – three (3) years practical knowledge and experience in messenger services or registry environment.
- Valid driver`s license.
- Computer literacy and numeracy in MS Office.
- Clerical and administration skills.
- Customer focus.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Analytical 56 thinking and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility, planning and organising skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure, responsible, accountable and work in a team.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, handle confidential information, track and trace documents.
- Ability to use and operate office equipment.
*How to Apply:
NWRI: Central Operations (Pretoria) Department of Water and Sanitation, NWRI Central Operations, Private Bag X273, Pretoria, 000, or hand deliver to 1st Floor, Praetor Forum Building, 267 Van Der Walt Street, Pretoria. attention: Mr BK Shiphamele
Ms L Makhoana
☎ Tel: (012) 741 7315
24 June 2016 at 16h00