Department of Health, Provincial: Gauteng
South Rand Hospital, Gauteng
R87 330 per annum (plus benefits)
- Collection and distribution of mail, circulars and memos to various department and wards in the hospital;
- Put messenger delivery service between dispensary and wards;
- Collect prescription charts and order books from the wards to the dispensary and the delivery of descriptions and TTO’s from the dispensary to the wards;
- Perform any other duties as delegated by Supervisor.
- Grade 10 certificate or Abet Level 4;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work shifts;
- Knowledge of OHSA.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to HR South Rand Hospital, Admin Block 1st floor, Friars Hill Road, Rosettenville/ to be posted to the attention of the Human Resource Manager, South Rand Hospital, Private bag x1, Rosettenville, 2130, or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
IG Baloyi, Tel No: (011) 681 2075
30 January 2015
Applications must be submitted on form z83 together with recent updated CV and certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document.