The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services
Messenger/Cleaner (Level 3)
Bloemfontein (x1), Centurion (x1), Cape Town (x1), Durban (x1), George (x1)
Temporary (3 years contract)
R127 299.03 per annum inclusive of 37% in lieu
- The incumbent will be responsible for cleaning offices and create an orderly working environment.
- Cleaning kitchen.
- Safekeeping of equipment.
- Ordering cleaning material.
- Adhoc tasks as delegated by the supervisor
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 10.
- Relevant work experience.
- Ability to use machinery (vacuum, urn etc.).
- Ability to read and write.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Planning, organising and people skills.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at Standard Bank Building, No. 1 Thibault Square, Cnr Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue, Cape Town, 8001
Ms. P. Luphuwana, tel. 021 421 1012
07 August 2015
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, completed and signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document (Driver’s license where
applicable) not older than 3 months