THE JUDICIAL INSPECTORATE FOR CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
R142 461 per year, Level 05
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the safety and security of the Inspecting judge.
- Serve as a messenger/driver for the Inspecting Judge and office staff.
- Compile and update the logbook and complete monthly kilometre claims.
- Undertake logistical/personnel and financial administration.
- Execute tasks assigned on a day-to-day basis by the Inspecting Judge and Support Services Directorate.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12/Senior Certificate.
- 1-3 years relevant working experience.
- Valid RSA driver’s license.
- Good communication skills.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Basic VIP training, Advanced Driving Training and exposure to Protocol Training will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work overtime and abnormal hours.
*How to Apply:
The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at Standard Bank Building, No. 1 Thibault Square, 9th Floor, Cnr Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue, Cape Town, 8001
Ms. P. Luphuwana,
☎ Tel: 021 421 1012.
15 July 2016