JUDICIAL INSPECTORATE FOR CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
MESSENGER/DRIVER (LEVEL 5)
Cape Town (Ref. no: JI 04/2016)
R132, 399.00 per year plus 37% in lieu (3 year contract)
- The incumbent will be responsible for the safety and security to serve as a messenger/driver for the Inspecting Judge and office staff.
- Compile and update the log book ad complete monthly kilo meter claims.
- Undertake logistical/personnel and financial administration.
- Execute tasks assigned on a day-to-day basis by the Inspecting Judge and Support Services Directorate.
- Applicants must be in possession of a senior certificate.
- Two years relevant experience.
- Valid RSA driver’s license.
- Good communication skills.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Basic VIP training, Advanced driving training and exposure to protocol training will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work overtime and abnormal hours.
*How to Apply:
The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at 9th Floor, Standard Bank Building, 1 Thibault Square, Cnr Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue, Cape Town, 8001.
Ms. Phumza Luphuwana
☎ Tel: 021 421 1012
19 February 2016