The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
R103 494–121 911 (Salary Level 4) per annum plus benefits
- The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties: Drive light and medium motor vehicles to transport passengers and deliver other items (mail and documents);
- Do routine maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timely;
- Complete all required and prescribed records and log books with regard to the vehicle and the goods handled;
- Collect and deliver documentation and related items in the department;
- Copy and fax documents and assist in the registry;
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor or designated person from time to time.
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualification and 1 to 3 year’s relevant experience.
- Valid code driver’s licence (C1-Code10) and must have PDP.
- Computer literacy, planning and organising skills, Good verbal and communication skills and language proficiency. Time management skills, a sense of urgency, ability to maintain confidentiality, honesty and high level of accuracy.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, attention Ms J Mchunu, by mail to Private Bag X944, PRETORIA, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Pentagon House, Hatfield, Pretoria. Website: www.thepresidency-dpme.gov.za
In connection with the applications kindly contact Ms J Mchunu, Tel No (012) 312-0462 and in connection with the post kindly contact Ms M Mphahlele, Tel No (012) 312-0211
29 May 2015