Pulp and Papermaking Learnership 2015
Durban University of Technology, Kwazulu Natal (KZN) South Africa
*Number of Openings:
- 1-2 years will be held at Durban University of Technology t0 achieve National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology
- Join with vacation work, during the university vacation periods, in one of Company Tissue Making Mills.
- Participating in an in‐service training at one of Company Tissue Making Mills in the 3rd year.
- People with Matric or Grade 12 with Maths and Physical Science (both) – C (HG) or A (SG) or NSC rating 5
- Must have analytical and technical skills
- Hard worker type and able to achieve good academic results
- Ready to work in shifts model in the production environment during the course and on completion thereof
- Candidates from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preferred consideration
*How to Apply:
Apply Online >> Click Here
26 November 2014
This learnership will runs about 3 year, start in January 2015
Tell Your Friends: